Many of our guests are passionate bikers. Since the 80’s, bikers have been able to ride on all hiking trails in the destination. Nowadays, all mountain lifts transport bikes and the "Share the Trails Code” applies to over 1,500 km of trails. All levels of bikers and families will find well-developed cycling trails alongside mountain streams and through rugged and romantic side valleys.
The Gotschna free ride piste guarantees thrills galore. And those who master the 'Bahnentour' will experience the longest downhill run with over 10,000 meters of altitude difference.
Ask our front office staff for the best tours...
Services bike hotel.
Hotel Grischa has specialized itself on the requirements of biking guests. We spoil our bikers and provide them with all the necessary details to make them happy. In addition to receiving personal trail recommendations, our guests profit from the following:
- Personal trail recommandation.
- 5 guides bike tours a week Friday to Tuesday
- Active corner with brochures, maps and other additional information.
- Tee take away at breakfast.
- Single-Trail-Map Davos/Klosters loan to go.
- Davos Klosters Inclusive Card for free travelling on all operating Davos/Klosters mountain railways,
local buses and RhB trains operating between Klosters Dorf and Filisur.
- Vouchers for bike transportation on the mountain railways and lifts are available at reception.
- Free laundry service for biking clothes.
- Big and lockable biking room with repair stand (video monitors).
- Bike washing station with repair stand.
Book your accommodation
Book your room easily and quickly at Hotel Grischa, offering you our Best Price Guarantee. Simply call us in order for a competent reservations agent to assist you with your booking and any questions you might have
Tel. +41 81 414 97 97