Many of our guests are passionate bikers. Since the 80’s, bikers have been able to ride on all hiking trails in the destination. Nowadays, all mountain lifts transport bikes and the "Share the Trails Code” applies to over 1,500 km of trails. All levels of bikers and families will find well-developed cycling trails alongside mountain streams and through rugged and romantic side valleys.
The Gotschna free ride piste guarantees thrills galore. And those who master the 'Bahnentour' will experience the longest downhill run with over 10,000 meters of altitude difference.
Ask our front office staff for the best tours...
Services bike hotel.
Hotel Grischa has specialized itself on the requirements of biking guests. We spoil our bikers and provide them with all the necessary details to make YOU happy:
- Personal trail recommandation
- 2 guides tours on Friday and Saturday (free of costs for our guests)
- Active corner with brochures, maps and other additional information
- Tee take away at breakfast
- Single-Trail-Map Davos/Klosters loan to go
- Davos Klosters Inclusive Card for free travelling on all operating Davos/Klosters mountain railways,
local buses and RhB trains operating between Klosters Dorf and Filisur
- Vouchers for bike transportation on the mountain railways and lifts
- Free laundry service for biking clothes
- Lockable biking room with repair stand (video monitored)
- Bike washing station with repair stand
- and other bike goodies